3. AUTO Mechanic and Diesel Mechanic
Looking to hire a full time experienced and hard-working automotive Mechanic and Diesel Mechanic to join our team.
• Job Responsibilities:
•Mechanic must professionally inspect, diagnose/troubleshoot and repair vehicles sold, while delivering an excellent customer experience. You are also expected to continuously learn new technical information and techniques in order to stay updated with rapidly changing automotive technology and perform work in accordance with specifications.
•Must know how to replace brakes, suspension, engine components, oil changes etc.
*Diesel Mechanic – Must know how to perform vehicle diagnostic, maintenance on Heavy Duty Trucks, and responsible for Diesel Engines, Transmissions, Brake Systems, Electrical Trouble shooting, Steering and Cooling Systems.
• At least 5 years experience.
• A valid driver's license
• High school diploma or GED is preferred
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Ability to lift an object weighing up to 60 pounds
MUST be self motivated, with the ability to work independently within direction of supervisors
• If you think you would be a great additional to our prosperous team and are looking for a stable, long term position, please call Mike.
• Best compensation in the industry!!
• Serious inquires only